Experience the Thrill of Quad Biking in the Most Amazing Dunes of Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is a destination that has gained prominence and developed as a top holiday place around the world. From the undulating dunes, magnificent forts to man-made wonders, and much more, it has many marvels that travellers can explore.
Quad biking in the Dunes of Abu Dhabi
What is Quad Biking?
A Quad bike or an All-Terrain Motorcycle (ATV) is a three or four-wheel terrain vehicle having navigation tires and low-pressure tires. These bikes come with four main engines with a maximum capacity of 500cc. A quad bike is specifically designed for riding over rough ground, making them extremely useful for recreational activities.
Nothing beats the excitement you have when you set out on an Abu Dhabi quad bike ride to,cross the grand desert dunes. It is indeed a trip of a lifetime for adventure enthusiasts. The best part is that you do not require any special skills for quad biking in Abu Dhabi.
What Do you Need When Quad Biking in Abu Dhabi?
- Must be above 15 years
- Must not be intoxicated or affected by illness
- Carry out a thorough check up of the quad bike you intend to use
- Ensure that you use protective equipment like protective glasses, crash pads, helmets,
- Always keep a distance of up to 20 meters between you and the other riders.
Here are some other places you may visit as you set out for your desert journey
- Fossil Dunes: If you are fond of exotic landscapes, a visit to the Al Wathba Fossil Dunes in Abu Dhabi is a must. It is one of the distinctive tourist attractions in the region and is described as a natural marvel.
- Wathba Salt Lake: This exquisite stretch of emerald green waters is located in the desert area of Abu Dhabi and attracts tourists for photography and barbecues.
- Liwa Oasis Tour: Liwa is not just an oasis on the map but comprises more than 50 different villages. Being the original home of royalty, Liwa leaves an important mark on the geography of the United Arab of Emirates. A visit to Abu Dhabi is incomplete without going through the astounding Oasis of Liwa.
- Theme Parks: You can also visit some world-famous theme parks in Abu Dhabi like Warner Bros. World, Yas Waterworld, and F World to make some unforgettable memories with your family.
Explore Abu Dhabi with Visitors Destination Tours and Safari
Abu Dhabi is the land of magic and undoubtedly, one of the most bewitching locations to visit. From hopping aboard a robust four-wheeler, going sand surfing, enjoying sand camping, meeting falcons and camels, watching belly-dancing shows, getting decorative henna tattoos, and sampling scrumptious local delicacies in an Arabian buffet, you can explore a world of possibilities with Abu Dhabi visitors destination tours and safari. Abu Dhabi Desert tours owe to provide the best quality service to their customers and ensure the utmost customer satisfaction.
If you want to explore the adventures of sand along with fun-filled Arabian nights, dunes in Abu Dhabi are the place to be. Book Abu Dhabi desert safari tours and immerse in the tranquility of this beautiful sandy landscape!